PLEASE NOTE: The instructions below refer to the annual meetings held regularly in presence. To register for the special online edition of the conference (2021), please refer to this CEUB page.
The accommodation is borne by each participant and is guaranteed by the University Residential Centre of Bertinoro (CEUB).
Daily Rates for Accommodation (Bed & Breakfast):
- Single room at the former Episcopal Seminary: € 45
- Double room at the former Episcopal Seminary: € 35 (please indicate roommate preferences)
- Single room at the Fortress: € 50
- Double room at the Fortress: € 40 (please indicate roommate preferences)
- Single room at the Hotel Panorama: € 57
- Double room at the Hotel Panorama: € 50 (please indicate roommate preferences)
During the conference, both breakfasts and lunches will be served at the Centre’s canteen, located at the former Episcopal Seminary. The Centre’s canteen service provides dinner only for the day prior to the beginning of the conference; other dinners can be organized freely at restaurants and pubs of Bertinoro (see Visit Bertinoro).
Daily Cost for Lunch and Dinner
- Lunch: € 10 (excl. alcoholic beverages and espresso coffee)
- Dinner: € 14 (for the day prior to the beginning of the conference)
Reservation of rooms, lunches and dinner can be made through the online registration form available at the CEUB website. Since the limited number of single rooms, we encourage young participants to choose accommodation in double rooms (the staff of the Centre may suggest possible combinations).
How to Reach the Centre
All the information needed to reach the Centre by public transport or private vehicle is available at this page.
For any other information and individual requests (special dietary needs, additional nights before and after the meeting), please contact the staff of the University Residential Center (mail to Monica Michelacci).
The scientific organisation of the conference is not responsible for the service of accommodation.