The accommodation is borne by each participant and is guaranteed by the University Residential Centre of Bertinoro (CEUB).
Please note: as the 2018 Meeting begins at 9:00 on Thursday, September 27, participants are warmly invited to plan to arrive the day prior to the start of the conference (i.e. Wednesday, September 26).
Daily Rates for Accommodation (Bed & Breakfast):
- Single room at the former Episcopal Seminary: € 45
- Double room at the former Episcopal Seminary: € 35 (please indicate roommate preferences)
- Single room at the Fortress: € 50
- Double room at the Fortress: € 40 (please indicate roommate preferences)
- Single room, Hotel Panorama: € 57
- Double room, Hotel Panorama: € 50 (please indicate roommate preferences)
During the conference, both breakfasts and lunches will be served at the Centre’s canteen, located at the former Episcopal Seminary. The Centre’s canteen service provides dinner only for the 26th of September (the day prior to the beginning of the conference); other dinners can be organized freely at restaurants and pubs of Bertinoro.
Daily Cost for Lunch and Dinner
- Lunch: € 10
- Dinner: € 14 (only September 26, 2018)
Reservation of rooms, lunches and dinner can be made online from May 28 to July 25, 2018, through the online registration form available at the CEUB website. Since the limited number of single rooms, we encourage young participants to choose accommodation in double rooms (the staff of the Centre may suggest possible combinations).
How to Reach the Centre
All the information needed to reach the Centre by public transport or private vehicle is available at this page.
For any other information and individual requests (special dietary needs, additional nights before and after the meeting), please contact the staff of the University Residential Center (mail to Monica Michelacci).
Please Note: The scientific organization of the conference is not responsible for the service of accommodation.